letters to best friends by Micro Media Club!

Hello, my dear Friend!

How are you? I haven't seen you since last year. How did your life change? I want to see you very much. Maybe we will go to the cinema tomorrow? There is a brand-new movie called "Assassin's Creed", you maybe heard about it? So I am waiting for your answer and, please, don't forget about movie. 

Best wishes,

Sander

P.S. I forgot to wish you all the best on Valentine's Day!

______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Friend,


All those years you were always with me when I needed you. I remember all our happy moments and I want to repeat them again. I am happy that my best friend is you. You can support me in bad moments. We know each other so many years and I hope that it will continue. I want to meet with you and give some present. Always be happy!

Your Best friend,

Alina

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello, my dear friend

I am writing this letter to you to wish you all the best on the Saint Valentine's Day, which is also Friends' Day, by the way! I remember that we celebrate our Friendship's anniversary in spring, on the day right between our birthdays dates, but still, I like the idea of wishing my best friend which is you, all the best on the day when the whole world celebrates it. To begin with, I am so lucky  to be friends  with you, because you are literally the best person I have ever met. Thank you so much for being yourself, even if  I sometimes say that you annoy me, even if you are being so noisy that my head starts to hurt, even if you distract me from doing homework by your phone calls, I still like every part of your personality. Because this is personality of a person, who is always  there by my side , who supports me no matter what, who makes me smile even in the worst days and whose laugh is the best sound in the whole world and this all is about you! I love you so much, thank you for being my friend.

Karina

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Jenny,

You are the closest friend I've ever had and I am writing to say thanks, because you always listen, you always  are there if I need you and I am really enjoying all that time, which we spend together . It's the most fun part of my life. I remember  how we started our friendship. We have never talked to each other and one day I decided to talk to you on the maths class. I have never thought that our dialog can change my life. Now we know every little detail about each other, we share all secrets, even dark secrets with each other. I had met a lot of people  in my life, but I have never felt myself like at home when I talked to them. We have been through bad and good moments in our lives together and I can say that you are like my second sister now. Just wanted to congratulate you with  the day of friendship. Wish you all the best!

Kate


Comments