# My Halloween IDT !


 

Comments

  1. Ilja Ledenjov, group G301
    1. My favourite Halloween monster is Frankenstein.
    4. My favourite horror film is "Friday 13th".
    9. I have never dressed up as someone on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina Sander volunteer
    1.if i could cast a spell on someone - I would turn my teachers into a frog
    2.I have never been on a cemetery at night on Halloween
    3. A cool haunted house has a ghost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha König volunteer:
    #1 My favorite creature is Mothman
    #4 My favorite Halloween film is "the corpse bride"
    #5 The best Halloween tale is "The boy who wents out to learn fear"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jara, group 308
    1. This Halloween I'm dressing up as a vampire.
    2. My favorite Halloween creature is a ghost.
    3. If I could cast a spell on someone, I would turn my sister into a zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kira, group 308
    My favorite Halloween creature is vampire
    a cool haunted house has ghosts
    My favorite horror film is The Nun

    ReplyDelete
  6. greta 100E
    #1my favorite Halloween monster is vampire
    #2 i am dressing up as a vampire on Halloween
    #3 my favorite horror film is IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anastasija 506
    #4 my favorite horror film is "the saw"
    #6 if i were a halloween creature or monster, i'd be a witch
    #9 I have never dressed as vampire on halloween

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matvei Obmjotko, 505
    1. My favorite Halloween monster is Michael Myers
    2. My favourite horror film is Halloween
    3. A cool haunted house has a skeleton in a closet and spider webs in the corners

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arina 100a
    1. My favorite Halloween monster is witch.
    2.I am going to school and to houses this Halloween.
    3. My favorite horror film is witch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jana 108
    1. My favorite Halloween monster or creature is Dracula
    2. My favorite Halloween film is visitor

    ReplyDelete
  11. kirill 100b
    1 my favorite HALLOWEEN monster is Killer
    2 I have never been on a commentary HALLOWEEN

    ReplyDelete
  12. maxim 100b
    1.my favorite Halloween monster is killer
    2.if I were a Halloween creature or monster id be dinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arthur 207
    My favorite Halloween monster is a vampire
    If I were a Halloween creature or monster id be ghost
    My favorite horror film is IT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nikita 207
    My favorite Halloween character is Frankenstein
    I have never been a ghost on Halloween
    My favorite horror film is IT

    ReplyDelete
  15. anna 304
    my favorite horror film is the Friday of 13th
    this Halloween I'm dressing up as a ghost
    my fav creature of Halloween is pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beata 304
    My favorite horror film is It
    I'm going to play with friends this Halloween

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment