Hello guys! We have a new volunteer from Germany in our school!

Hi there!
My Name is Lena Alwang and I am one of the volunteers at “In Down-Town” Language School.
I was born and raised in Regensburg, a city in the south of Germany, approximately 24h on foot from Munich J Or 1,5 hours by car. When I was 15, I went to school in New Zealand for three months. During my stay I realized, how many opportunities in life languages give you: I found a second home, met wonderful people, became friends with some of them and got in touch with other fascinating cultures and lifestyles.
Because I wanted to continue learning about foreign countries, manners and customs, I decided to spend one year in Tallinn. I am curious to get to know the Estonian-Russian culture.
I am interested in the arts, especially literature, films and drama, and also in cooking, creating things and some types of sport. But most of all I enjoy talking to people and getting to know their stories and opinions. That is why I am going to organize the English Conversation Clubs.
There are heaps of different ways of organizing them, so let’s find out together, what topics or projects we are most interested in and discuss them or realize them respectively!
I am looking forward to meeting you and spending a great time together!


Comments